7h30: After breakfast, we drive uphill to Quan Ba – The Heaven gate in Tam Son, hiking around Quan Ba, visiting the Twins Hill and have lunch. We keep going to uphill to see the Chinese style construction in Vuong King’s Palace who leaded about 70,000 of the H’Mong ethnic people in this area. You arrive in Dong Van, check in and have dinner.
7h30: After breakfast, you take about 2 hours driving to get to Lung Cu Flag Pole, then visit Ma Pi Leng pass which is the most beautiful view in Vietnam from mountains. Between the cliffs, you can see an unique river – Nho Que and take a boat trip. In late afternoon, you can walk around to see the market in Meo Vac Town and then check in at the guesthouse.
– 3-night accommodation in Ha Giang and Dong Van with twin sharing basis
– Modern bus in Ha Giang with experienced driver
– English speaking tour guide in Ha Giang
– Meals as 4 lunches, 3 breakfasts, 3 dinners with local dishes
– All entrance tickets during your visit (Lung Khuy cave, boat trip in Nho Que river…)
– 2 complimentary bottles of water/person
– Good motorbike with helmet & admission fee (if you join our motorbike tour)
– Shuttle bus Hanoi – Ha Giang – Hanoi
– Tour guide picks up/drops off at hotel
– Beverages, tax, travel insurance
– Cost of repairing motorbike damage caused by tourists (if you join motorbike tour)