– Visit the most imposing karst plateau in Vietnam
– See the majestic Mapileng pass and Nho Quế River – lying inside the deepest canyon of Vietnam
– Discover the unique beauty of some ethnic groups’ culture, such as: H’Mông, Dao, Lô Lô, Tày…
– Visit Lũng Cú Flag Pole, the Northernmost place of Vietnam
– Enjoy the local cuisines
– Book tour even if there are only 2 persons with no additional charging
7h30: After breakfast our guide and bus will pick up you at your hotel and getting to Ha Giang uphill to Quan Ba - The Heaven gate in Tam Son, hiking around Quan Ba, visiting the Twins Hill and have lunch. We keep going to uphill to see the Chinese style construction in Vuong King’s Palace who leaded about 70,000 of the H’Mong ethnic people in this area. You arrive in Dong Van, check in and have dinner.
7h30: After breakfast, you take about 2 hours driving to get to Lung Cu Flag Pole, then visit Ma Pi Leng pass which is the most beautiful view in Vietnam from mountains. Between the cliffs, you can see an unique river - Nho Que and take a boat trip. In late afternoon, you can walk around to see the market in Meo Vac Town and then check in at the homestay/hotel.
7h30: After breakfast, we take you to visit Lung Khuy cave with thousands of stalagmites and stalactites, have lunch then keep driving back to Ha Giang city.
14h30: Coming back to bus to refresh and be ready for Hanoi
- 2-night accommodation in Ha Giang and Dong Van with twin sharing basis
- Modern bus in Ha Giang with experienced driver
- English speaking tour guide in Ha Giang
- Meals as 3 lunches, 3 breakfasts, 2 dinners with local dishes
- All entrance tickets during your visit (Lung Khuy cave, boat trip in Nho Que river…)
- 2 complimentary bottles of water/person
- Good motorbike with helmet & admission fee (if you join our motorbike tour)
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Ha Giang – Hanoi
- Tour guide picks up/drops off at hotel
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance
- Cost of repairing motorbike damage caused by tourists (if you join motorbike tour)
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Hat or cap, sun cream, camera, cash in Vietnam Dong