If you are looking for a short package covering from North – Central - South of Vietnam, this Nine Days North to South Vietnam will be a good option. Having few days in the North with Hanoi – Halong – Ninh Binh , Central with Hoian – Danang , Southern of Vietnam to discover the Southern Style - Floating Market and Cu Chi Tunnel .With all accommodations, transfers, English peaking guide, entrance fees and especially personal customer service, let's join us!
Your trip begins with arrival in Vietnam. Your private driver will meet and greet you on the airport. You will be escorted to the hotel by the private transportation. Check-in to the hotel and get over the jet lag.
Over night hotel in Hanoi
– 12:00 – 12:30 Arriving Tuan Chau Marina .Welcome aboard the cruise . Meet the captain , crew and join us for welcome drink as we tell you about life onboard.
– Check into your cabin . Time to refresh and unwind.
– Served a delectable lunch while cruising ahead to Ha Long Bay
– Explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
-Back to the APRICOT Cruise, We will take you to visit the Titop Island – swimming
– Climbing up to the Top of the Island – take the best view ofHalong Bay in the Summer time.
– Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
– After that, come back to the boat, enjoy the Sunset Party on sundeck (free wine & fresh fruits).
Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board: Clean air – conditioned rooms with private washroom
Morning in the bay:
– 6:30 – 6:45 Startyour day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
– 7:00 am: Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
– DO KAYAKING in 30-45 minutes.
– 9:30am :We board the cruise again .Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in luggage store .
– Continue your cruise pass through the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more…
– Join in the Cooking Class , teaching you how to make our specifically (Spring rolls) before an early lunch is served .
– 11: 30 – 12:00 Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina.
– Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi
– Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30/17:00
About 8 am: Our tour guide picks you up at your hotel around the old quarter.
9h30- 9h45: Arriving Trang An- eco tourism site. In 2 hours you will be surprised by the beauty of this landscape that seems as Halong Bay on land. The bamboo boat will take you through many amazing caves. Besides that, tourists have chance to visit King Kong Island. Kong: Skull Island is a US blockbuster filmed in 2016 with many scenes in Vietnam landscapes such as: Trang An, Van Long natural reserve, Tam Coc, Bich Dong (NinhBinh), Halong bay (QuangNinh) and PhongNha (QuangBinh). Kong: Skull Island has become the record king of the Vietnam box office as it has beaten all previous records to become the highest grossing movie of all time.
12h15: Enjoy lunch at local restaurant with many traditional local foods
13h30: Relax and drink Vietnamese tea, try some local cakes
14h00: Visiting Bai Dinh pagoda- the biggest pagoda in South-East Asia.
15h30: Says good bye NinhBinh and go back Hanoi
17h30-18h00: Finish your unforgettable trip at your hotel in Hanoi
Overnight hotel in Hanoi
Breakfast at hotel & free time in Hanoi. Private car come to hotel pick you up to airport.
Flight from Hanoi to Da nang lunch time. ( 1 hour 20 minute) car pick up & transfer to hotel in Hoi an
Free time in Hoi an for city tour
Overnight hotel in Hoian
9.00 – 9.30: our guide pick you up at your hotel and depart to My Son holyland - the world cultural heritage.
10.30: Arrive at My Son and we'll have 2 hours to discover the site by walking throughout the landscape, learning histories with our local English speaking guide, enjoying the Champa's traditional performances.
12.30: Get back to mini van and move to a local house to learn how to make ricepaper, you will enjoy your own hand-making product later on!
13.00: Back to the van and have lunch at another local house. relax with cold herbal tea, nice foods and fresh air.
14.00: take a boat trip to Hoi An with nice and cool breeze on boarding, beautiful river scenery on the biggest river in the Central of vietnam named as Thu Bon River.
15.00: arrive at Hoi An, we will drop you at your hotel. Tour ends!
Have breakfast at the hotel, private driver transfer you to the airport, flight at 10Am. and ready for the next flight to Ho Chi Minh. .
Afternoon Tour: 13:00 - 19:00 bus & guide come your hotel pick you up to
Visitors will arrive Cu Chi tunnels after a drive of 1,5 hours. Our tour guide will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi and its legendary history. A documentary film about the tunnels will explain you about the tunnels histories and how fierce the war was in the area. You will be guided to the tunnels system including the weapon factory, hospitals, kitchens and crawl under the tunnels…..
After that travelers can try delicious manioc which was the main food for guerilla-warriors in Cu Chi during the war. Visitors can try to fire off an AK47 or MK16 or machine guns at the nearby shooting range. Leave Cu Chi tunnels and back Sai Gon, End of your trip.
Overnight hotel in Hochiminh city
7.20am – return around 17.30 7:20am Pick up from hotel. Kick start your day with a hearty breakfast and a trip to Mekong Delta follows, depart for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands. Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, folk song music which performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation. Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself in the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business, visit
honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop. Have lunch at local restaurant. Break time. In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meet the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong delta. Hammock relaxing and enjoy cool breeze for those can’t join the cycling trip. Return to Ho Chi Minh .
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home. Trip Ends. .
* 3 night hotel in Hanoi
* 2 night hotel in Hoi an
* 2 nights hotel in Hochiminh city
* 1 night in Apricot cruise 4* https://apricotcruises.com/itineraries/apricot-cruise-2-days-1-night
* 2days tour in Halong bay with group tour
* 1 day tour in Trang an - Bai Dinh with group tour
* 1 day tour in Hoi an ( you can choose bana hill will pay extra 25$/pp)
* Mekong delta tour with group tour
* Halfday Cuchi tunner tour
*Airport pick-up & drop-off services
* All transportation as mentioned above
* All in-tour as per itinerary (if any)
* Accommodation shared in itinerary with daily breakfast
* Experienced English speaking guide
* Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
* All sightseeing tickets
* Kayaking boat in Ha Long bay
* Tissues and water on coach
* Services charges and government tax
* 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
* No extra charge after services confirmation
* Flight from Hanoi to Danang with 20 kg luggage
* Flight from Da nang to Hochiminh city with 20 kg luggage
* Incoming and out coming flight & Departure taxes
* Beverage, Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
* Travel insurance
* Drink on the meal
* Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
* Vietnam visa stamping fee ($25/person pay at the airport)
* Some meals and drink in meals
|Type Price & Inclusion||Small Group||Private Tour|
Group 1 pax: 724$/pax ( Single room)
Group 2 pax: 509$/pax ( twin or double rooom)
Group 3 pax: 492$/pax ( triple room)
Group 4 pax: 480$ /pax( twin or double rooom)
Hanoi: Goden rice hotel or similar
Halong: Apricot Premium
Hoian : Pear river hotel or similar
HCM: Sliverland center
Group 1 pax: 869/pax ( Single room)
Group 2 pax: 599 $/pax ( twin or double rooom)
Group 3 pax: 585$/pax ( triple room)
Group 4 pax: 572$ /pax( twin or double rooom)
Hanoi: Maydeville hotel with deluxe room or similar
Halong: Apricort premium cruise with second floor
Hoi an: Belle maison hotel or similar
HCM: Harmony hotel or similar